[Vigan] ▬ Busog Goto at Goto ni Juan, Cheap at 35 pesos.

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » » » » » [Vigan] ▬ Busog Goto at Goto ni Juan, Cheap at 35 pesos.

GOTO NI JUAN

Uhhhhh! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for reading! hahahaha! Iba ang opening pasabog ko na an' lakas makapag-thank you! Anyway hi-way, are you happy that I'm active in blogging again? I'm so back and expect that I will be featuring cheapipay food I ate everywhere: carinderia, fastfood, restaurant and street food! Bongga! Now, I ate GOTO!

This is soooo cheap at 35 pesos. Actually there is cheaper at 25 pesos but I opted to choose this because I have a voracious appetite (although I'm not fat). The Busog Goto is the bigger version of the regular goto.




FOOD REVIEW: So the taste? Opkors it is so yummy ano ba! I love the toppings which is actually a fried bawang or if you are sosyal, say "gohr-lihk" which stands for garlic. However, even how sosyal you pronounce it, the smell of the bawang will remain inside your mouth once you eat it. Sige, pasosyal pa! Batukan kaya kita! Haha.

The 35 pesos is so sulit. It was good for at least one meal for me (this food became my dinner, unexpectedly).



WHERE TO EAT BUSOG GOTO? I discovered this Busog Goto in Puregold Vigan. Yes, the name of the food is Busog Goto. There is a food stall at the second floor called Goto ni Juan. For more information, click HERE

[VIGAN] Goto ni Juan at Puregold Vigan and Cheap Food to Eat

.

MORE: WHERE TO EAT (AND BUY FOOD) IN VIGAN?


MAP SHOWING THE LOCATION OF VIGAN


CLICK MAP TO SEE MORE POSTS COVERING THIS TOWN


DISCOVER MORE PALAGUTOM MOMENTS IN ILOCOS SUR!

[VIGAN] Goto ni Juan at Puregold Vigan and Cheap Food to Eat

[CAOAYAN] Caoayan Noodles: Cheap Noodles near Vigan

[VIGAN] Betamax: Clotted Chiken Blood, a Vampire Food

[VIGAN] Dragon Fruit Shake, Bet Mo?

[NAGBUKEL] Bamboo Rice Cooker? Eh. Uh.

[VIGAN] Tummy Talk: Cheap Restaurant Along Calle Crisologo

[VIGAN] Shawarma: The Affordable and Cheap Arabic Food

[NARVACAN] My Misery and Disappointment at Mang Inasal Narvacan

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried